We are always seeking compassionate caregivers to join our Castlewood Assisted Living Center family. See positions below.
You may also email your resume to email@example.com
CNA / Med-aid
- Receive and give report to management on resident status at the beginning and end of each shift and as needed. Notify the management of any changes in resident physical and/or mental status.
- Provide personal care to residents per their individualized plan of care.
- Document all pertinent information regarding care as assigned.
- Prepares residents for meals and assist to and from the dining room. Assist residents with meal set up and eating.
- Assist residents with toilet and incontinence care.
- Make room checks and verify resident location as directed by supervisor.
- Keep residents’ apartments neat and clean.
- Perform clinical procedures according to facility standards and scope of practice regulations.
- Perform vital signs, B/Ps, weights and other trained procedures as directed by management.
- Assist in turning, positioning, and repositioning of residents as outlined in the resident’s service plan.
- Communicate effectively with the residents, families, visitors, members of the health care team, and other disciplines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Have CNA license, or willing to train and become certified
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must have compassion for, and desire to work with seniors